There are some key points you will need to remember when visiting Tredegar Arms Hotel & Restaurant, to ensure that our staff and customers stay safe at all times.
1. You will need to wear a face mask upon entering the hotel, in and around the hotel. You can only remove your face mask to eat and drink.
2. 6 people to a table from 6 different households (not including children under the age of 11).
3. Tables will continue to be 2 meters apart from others. We ask that you respect the table layout and don't try to move the tables and chairs closer to you as this breaks the social distancing guidelines.
4. Upon arriving to the hotel, there will be the a sanitising station along with track and trace forms that NEED to be filled in properly.
5. Table service continues therefore please remain at your tables and we will come to you. This is for ordering and paying. There is no reason to come and gather at the bar.
6. We will be enforcing a one way system within the hotel so please look our for signs that show you the way.
7. The barcodes for the NHS app will still be on display around the hotel. Please scan the barcode upon arrival if you have the app on your phone.
8. There are sanitising stations around the hotel, we ask that you use these frequently.
Copyright © 2021 Tredegar Arms Hotel & Restaurant - All Rights Reserved.
Website Designed & Created by Sophie Redwood Thomas
01495 788 463