Please use the hand sanitiser provided around the Hotel upon arrival and during your visit.
Tables of more than 4 people from different households are not permitted at this time unless you are all from the same household. Children under the age of 11 are not included.
Please pay via card/contactless where possible.
Please adhere to the two metre social distancing rule in and around the Hotel.
Table service will be completed throughout the hotel so once you have been allocated a table, please wait for your server to take your drinks/food order.
Please be mindful of your fellow guests and our team when moving around the venue. The one way system is in place to avoid congestion.
As of Thursday 24th September it is absolutely vital that all visitors planning a trip to Tredegar Arms Hotel download the ‘NHS COVID-19 app’ in order to scan the QR code displayed on the hotel entrances.
Whilst we still do all we can within the Hotel it is really important that all customers do this upon arrival to ensure complete safety. For any information regarding the COVID-19 app, please follow the link. https://covid19.nhs.uk/
We have a new set of restrictions to follow so we ask that you all abide by these rules when coming back to Tredegar Arms Hotel. This way we can ensure complete safety for our customers and staff.
As of Monday 9th November, these new rules will be in place;
1. You will still be asked to correctly fill out the track and trace forms upon arrival as well as scanning the QR code if you have downloaded the NHS app.
2. A maximum of 4 individuals from different households will be able to sit together. This doesn’t include children under the age of 11.
3. Table service still remains so when you’re sat at your table please wait for a member of staff to come along and take your order. This applies to the bar and restaurant area.
4. Everyone should wear a face mask when walking around the hotel. This includes staff. You can only remove your mask to eat & drink. This doesn’t include children under the age of 11 or for those who are exempt.
5. We are still permitted to stop serving alcohol at 10:00pm and to be closed by 10:20pm.
6. Entries to the hotel will be controlled. This means pre booking where possible & time limited periods given.
Hand Sanitisers are still positioned around the hotel and both customers and staff will be encouraged to use these throughout their visit along with following the 2 metre social distancing guidelines & one way system.
We thank you for your cooperation and we hope you’re all keeping safe & well. We will still continue to monitor the situation closely and review the governments updates as and when the come.
Copyright © 2020 Tredegar Arms Hotel & Restaurant - All Rights Reserved.
01495 788 463
Website Designed & Created by Sophie RedwoodThomas